Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The World According to ABC

I've been trying to figure out what to blog about for ages...so I finally had a brilliant idea. Well, you may not think it's brilliant. But I do. I will let the ABC's guide me. Each time I blog, I will use the next letter of the alphabet to guide my blogging topic for the day. Once I get thru the alphabet, I will start over! This will give us a chance to explore many topics while still being guided by somewhat of a structure (I'm a structure junkie). I hope you'll enjoy reading along and maybe you will find something that interests you! Thanks for stopping by!

Allie

1 comment:

  1. A brief comment...doesn’t every fantastically great high-quality idea just kinesthetically lambaste most nimble octogenarian people? Questionable? Really seems totally understandable. Verifiably. Why? Xenophobic young zealots know...do you?

    (That started well...ended poorly. I was celebrating your awesome idea by trying to respond with every word starting with the next letter of the alphabet. I did it - sort of. I hope your blog is far more successful. Great start!)

    ReplyDelete